Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DIY Lipstick


There are days when you totally forget to bring a lipstick, or you didn't really think that you'd be needing a certain shade but ended up needing it most and so you decided to leave it at home. Well, that happened to me in this photoshoot.

I was told beforehand that the theme would be gothic, but I wasn't really in the mood to do it all so I just stashed makeups in my bag on the day of the shoot that I wasn't able to bring a Burgundy colored lipstick. I kept on checking my stash and saw my burgundy eyeshadow and lipbalm - Yes, those are what made the lippy I'm wearing in the photo.

I first applied the lip balm then dabbed some eyeshadow on my lips and it actually worked!

1 comment:

STA. CLARA HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION VS. GASTON

FACTS: Spouses Victor Ma. Gaston and Lydia Gaston, the private respondents, filed a complaint for damages with preliminary  injunction/preli...