Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Revlon Matte Lipsticks: Pink About It & Sky Pink


FORMULA:

The formula of the Revlon matte lipstick is very nice. It is not drying at all and it goes smoothly on the lips. But of course your lips must be really nice and moist, I mean if you have cracked lips expect the lippy to look cakey because it would definitely settle on the cracks of your lips like ANY matte lippy does.



COLOR:



PINK ABOUT IT



The Revlon Pink About It is not pink at all, I don't know if I'm just color blind or what but it just is not. It is actually Peach-pink-orange shade, coral maybe? But for me it's a little deeper than a coral shade. It's a pretty unique color. The color of the lipstick is very vibrant. It can brighten up the face in one swipe. The shade is perfect for people who have warm-neutral undertones.


SKY PINK



The Revlon Sky Pink is an amazing light bubblegum pink shade. I think its a pretty decent barbie pink shade but not like a Nicki Minaj pink lippy that shouts BUBBLEGUM PINK! HAHA! Like any bubble gum pink lipstick, this lippy has blue undertones so I recommend this to people with cool undertones. Since the shade is light, lip cracks can be very obvious when wearing this shade. 

1 comment:

  1. PINK ABOUT IT look like Fire and Ice on the photo. I like your pictures here, looks nice. I hope you don't mind visiting my blog too.

    favecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

STA. CLARA HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION VS. GASTON

FACTS: Spouses Victor Ma. Gaston and Lydia Gaston, the private respondents, filed a complaint for damages with preliminary  injunction/preli...