Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick: Love Test R11


The Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick line is actually the revamp of the iconic Sephora Lip Attitude Chic, this new version claims to have a hydrating formula that provides improved coverage.

The shade my brother bought for me is Love Test. It is a bright bluish pink color. It doesn't have any shimmer or glitter in it. I can definitely say that this color is "eksenadora" because my friends usually comment on the lippy whenever I'm wearing it because of the rife pigment, when I say "comment" they tease me because the color shouts "I'm wearing a lipstick you bitch" HAHA.

The texture is very creamy so the application is very easy. It stays on very long because of the satin matte finish, it may fade away along the day especially when you ate food or drank any beverage, but it will not totally disappear. It is not like other lipsticks that you'd have to reapply every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STA. CLARA HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION VS. GASTON

FACTS: Spouses Victor Ma. Gaston and Lydia Gaston, the private respondents, filed a complaint for damages with preliminary  injunction/preli...