Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nyx Lip Smacking Fun Colors: Haute Melon & Orion



I have so many lip colors of the shades neutral, pink and red which is why I decided to buy these two. I want to have a large scope of colors.

Orion is a very nice shade of brown, I think its very similar with what Taylor Momsen wears, while Haute Melon is very much of a coral shade. I love these shades because of their unique color, and the fact that they change the ambience of the face from colorful and young to conservative and serious.

1 comment:

  1. “They change the ambience of the face”?! Ummmm. OK. So I can’t wear them if I want to look young or colourful? You mean no matter what I do with the rest of my face, i’ll never be able to look anything but conservative and serious if I buy these two lipsticks? Jeees, that’s scary. I wanted to wear the haute melon for a fun colourful, playful springtime look. I guess I better look elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete

STA. CLARA HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION VS. GASTON

FACTS: Spouses Victor Ma. Gaston and Lydia Gaston, the private respondents, filed a complaint for damages with preliminary  injunction/preli...