Sunday, November 11, 2012

Alobon Perfect Lipstick Range - Swatch


This came from my boyfriend's brother, Kuya Thee Jay. It was his pasalubong for me when he came back from Singapore. He's awesome! Whenever he comes home from SG there's often a little something for me. I love him to bits and pieces! He knows that I have an addiction with lipsticks and so when he came home last week he bought a set for me. THANK YOU KUYA! It feels like Christmas already! Haha!

I seriously love the shades of the lipsticks!! I found a new favorite.. 306!!! Lovee itt!

This is actually my first time to ever come across this brand and I can definitely say I'm digging it! These lipsticks came from Alobon's Perfect Lipstick range.

The lipsticks are creamy to apply and they could stay on your lips for a very long time.

What can you say about the shades?

You can check Alobon's products in their site.

2 comments:

  1. Te I like the 301 and 303. tarussssssh! gusto ko nyan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I bumped into this only now, almost three years later!

    You pull off all the colors so well, I especially like 301 on you, ganda! :-)

    ReplyDelete

STA. CLARA HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION VS. GASTON

FACTS: Spouses Victor Ma. Gaston and Lydia Gaston, the private respondents, filed a complaint for damages with preliminary  injunction/preli...