Thursday, March 2, 2017

I'm back - My Lips But Better Lipsticks

Hello! I’m back. It’s been a long time since I’ve written in this blog - two years to be exact. My, how the time flies. It feels a bit strange to be getting back to the blog game. I guess life got in the way and at the time I didn’t feel that I was writing good stuff to warrant the time taken to write my articles.

I've known writers, who hit their stride, were interrupted for one reason or another, and then days turned into weeks turned into months and they were never able to get back in the saddle. However, I have been receiving messages from people asking me about cosmetics and I suddenly remembered my passion in sharing what I know about make up. Another factor is the fact that someone special has been blasting me with so much inspiration that made me feel like I actually have something to contribute to people who love cosmetics such as myself. I have also recently come back to read my old posts and actually liked what I read.

So, let me tell you what happened to me in the past two years. Well, I got into law school (yeah, would you believe that?), broke up with my boyfriend, but hey, my love for makeup never waned. I have been telling myself to stop buying makeup and every time I do, I end up buying more. Oh the irony. I guess when you really love something, you just can’t stop, can you? Anyway, I’m trying to get back into the swing of things, and I have some content planned for the blog.

So in the past two years, I have come up with a list of My Lips But Better Matte nude lipsticks that I highly recommend. I personally use these lippies, so here’s the list.


Nyx Soft Matte Lipcream in Cannes
Nyx Soft Matte Lipcream in Zurich
Nyx Soft Matte Lipcream in Stockholm
Loreal Color Riche Moist Matte in Maple Mocha

Loreal L'Extraordinaire Matte in Samaritaine Beige
Maybelline Velvet Matte in I Like to Mauve It

Happy Skin Moisturising Matte in The Morning After
Kylie Lip Kit in Dolce K
Maybelline Colorblur in Mat 12
Mac Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy

Mac Matte Lipstick in Whirl
Sephora Rouge in Decollete

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in Extreme Nude


No comments:

Post a Comment

STA. CLARA HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION VS. GASTON

FACTS: Spouses Victor Ma. Gaston and Lydia Gaston, the private respondents, filed a complaint for damages with preliminary  injunction/preli...